Redmi 9 features a 6.53-inch FHD+ dot drop display, 89.83% screen-to-body ratio which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor with 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB + 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card
On-Camera, it has a 13MP f/2.2 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 118° FoV, 5MP f/2.4 macro lens 2MP depth lens, and 8MP selfie çamera. Connectivity options include dual 4G VoLTE, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.Packed by a 5020mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi 9 comes in Carbon Grey, Sunset Purple, and Ocean Green colors priced at €139 for 3GB RAM and €169 for 4GB RAM. It will be available starting June 18, in Spain. Redmi 9 is expected to be priced around Rs 11,000 when it launches in India.