The band is also 5ATM water resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters. It comes with 24-hour sleep monitoring, including quick naps, REM deep sleep, light sleep. It has also added stress monitoring, breathing training, PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence), women’s health tracking such as Menstrual cycle tracking, ovulation record, and phone camera shutter feature without any app.there is a NFC version. It promises up to days of battery life and comes with a new magnetic charging cable.
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to ≥450 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- 11 sports modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle, ovulation record
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure monitor
- Xiao Ai’s voice assistant (NFC model)
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE,
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm; Weight: 11.9g / 12.1g (NFC)
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life in typical mode, 20 days in long battery mode
Mi Band 5 comes in Black color with 6 different colorful straps in Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink, Olive Green and Red colors and is priced at 189 yuan ( Rs. 2,025) for the standard version and 229 yuan ( Rs. 2,455.) for the NFC edition. It will go on sale in China from June 18th.