Redmi is all set to launch Redmi Note 11S in India on February 9. Redmi Note 11S is expected to feature an AMOLED display, 108-megapixel primary sensor.
Redmi Note 11S is rumored to come with a centrally-aligned hole-punch AMOLED display, Powered by a MediaTek processor. On camera, it has a 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor, along with an 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 sensor with an ultra-wide lens, a 2-megapixel macro camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- 6.43-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions:159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm; Weight: 179g
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Redmi Note 11S.expected to be priced under Rs 20,000.