Samsung Galaxy M31s features a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED center Infinity-O FHD+ display powered by Exynos 9611 processor with Up to 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage. Packed by a 6000mAh Battery with 25W Fast Charging. Galaxy M31s comes with Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner.
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen with up to 420 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IM616 sensor
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M31s comes in Mirage Black & Mirage Blue color options priced at Rs 19499 for 6GB RAM and Rs 21,499 for 8GB RAM. It will go on sale from August 6 Via Amazon, Samsung Stores.