Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy M54 smartphone in the Middle East. It comes with 108MP Camera, 6000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M54 comes with a 6.7-inch 1080×2400 120Hz FHD+ Super AMOLED Display powered by Exynos 1380 chipset with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB Storage which is further expandable up to 1 TB with MicroSD. On Camera, it has a 108MP main camera with OIS, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro sensor, and 32MP front camera. It runs on Android 13 with One UI 5.1. Packed by a 6,000 mAh battery with 25W wired charging support. It has a Side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Quad A78 + 2GHz Quad A55 CPUs) Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M54 comes in Dark Blue and Silver colors.