Samsung Galaxy On6 has a Polycarbonate back. It has a 5.6-inch HD+ Infinity display powered by Exynos 7870 octa-core processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage which is further expandable with MicroSD.
On Camera, it has 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel rear and front cameras with an LED flash for both Camera, Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS. Packed with a 3,000 mAh battery which does not support fast charge. Dual SIM device run Android 8.0 Oreo with the Samsung Experience 9.0 UX out of the box. Samsung Galaxy On6 has support for Face Unlock and Fingerprint Scanner.
- 5.6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5: 9 Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy On6 comes in Black and Blue color priced at Rs 14,490 available on Flipkart and Samsung Store.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy On6 vs Galaxy J6