It uses 7nm process technology and four Cortex-A77 cores operating up to 2.6GHz and four power-efficient ARM Cortex-A55 cores operating at up to 2.0GHz. It also packs ARM Mali-G77 GPU.
The SoC supports 5G two carrier aggregation (2CC CA) with 4.7Gbps downlink and 2.5Gbps uplink speeds over sub-6GHz networks. (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, and includes multi-mode support for every cellular connectivity generation from 2G to 5G. It also integrates the latest Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1+ standards. It comes with MediaTek AI Processing Unit — APU 3.0 — with more than double the performance of the previous generation APU, and brings devices a significant performance boost at 4.5 TOPS.
Phones powered by Dimensity 1000 processor
Oppo Reno 3
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Dimensity 1000L 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 116-degree Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging