Vivo has launched Vivo V29 5G smartphone in Europe. Vivo V29 has a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz 55° curved AMOLED display Powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC with 8GB of RAM and up to 8GB of virtual RAM and 256GB Storage.
It has Ultra Large VC Bionic Cooling System, IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. On Camera, It has a 50MP rear camera,8MP ultra-wide camera ,2MP camera, and 50MP front camera. Packed by a 4600mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 18 minutes.
- 6.78-inch (2800×1260 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB storage
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera, Aura light
- 50MP autofocus front camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual soft LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo Speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dust and water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions:164.18×74.37×7.46mm; Weight:186g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2,GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4600mAh battery with 80W fast charging
Vivo V29 5G is priced at 11,999 Czech Koruna (USD 550) in the Czech Republic, and will get a free vivo TWS 2 ANC earphones with Pre-order