Vivo has launched the Vivo Y100 smartphone in India. It comes with a color-changing back panel design.
Vivo Y100 has a 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED Notch Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage. On Camera, it has a 64MP Triple rear camera and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 4500mAh Battery with 44W Fast Charging.
- 6.38-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR 10+
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- 64MP camera with OIS, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.91×73.53×7.73mm; Weight:181g
- 5G NSA (n77/n78) / SA (n1/n3/n8/n28A/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz /5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo Y100 comes in Metal Black, Twilight Gold, and Pacific Blue color options priced at Rs 24,999. Rs. 1,000 Bank discount