Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G smartphones in India. Both phones have a 6.67-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Dimensity 920 SoC with support for 8 5G bands.
On-Camera, it has a 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor with support for 9-in-1 pixel binning technology that offers large 2.1μm pixels. It has dual native ISO that promises clear and textured images with reduced noise, even in low light conditions. There is an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 120° field-of-view, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front camera. The phones feature a flat-edge design and a frosted AG glass back. These have dual super linear speakers, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio, retain the 3.5mm headphone jack, and also feature X-axis linear vibration motor.
Xiaomi 11i has a 5160mAh battery with 67W fast charging, Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge Packed by a dual-cell 4500mAh battery with graphene, dual charge pump, Mi-FC technology, MTW technology and support for 120W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 15 minutes, and comes with a charger in the box.
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with f/1.89 aperture, Samsung HM2 sensor, Dual Native ISO, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Super-linear speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA / NSA (N1, N3, N5, N8, N28, N40, N77, N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Xiaomi 11i – 5160mAh Battery with 67W fast charging
- Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge – 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Xiaomi 11i and Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge come in Purple Mist, Camo Green, Pacific Pearl and Stealth Black colors. Xiaomi 11i is priced at Rs. 24,999 for 6GB RAM and Rs 26,999 for 8GB RAM. Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge is priced at Rs. 26,999 for 6GB RAM and Rs 28,999 for 8GB RAM. Both phones will be available from mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Home stores from January 12th. Launch offers include
- Rs. 1500 discount as a part of New year offer
- Up to Rs. 2000 discount on Xiaomi 11i and up to Rs. 2500 discount on Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge with SBI credit cards
- Buy the phone only at 70% of the original price with the Flipkart Smart upgrade program
- Rs. 4000 additional discounts on exchange of old Redmi phones