Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi 13 Ultra smartphone in China. It has a 6.73-inch 2K OLED 1-120Hz LTPO C7 display with HDR10+, Dolby Vision and, up to a whopping 2600 nits brightness powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with up to 16GB RAM and 1TB Storage.
It has a 50MP rear camera with 6 focal lengths, Leica optics, and features Leica co-engineered Summicron lens.50MP 23mm Leica main camera uses a 1-inch IMX989 sensor and a new physical two-stop aperture switching between ƒ/1.9 and ƒ/4.0, 50MP IMX858 sensor for ultrawide at 12mm, 3.2x telephoto at 75mm, and the new super-telephoto at 120mm. Three of the cameras feature an aperture wider than ƒ/2.0, which brings in more light and a soft, shallow depth of field, and allows for shorter shutter times, thus quicker capturing of natural and unmissable moments.The phone supports end-to-end Dolby Vision recording and playback. It also supports up to 14-bit Ultra RAW photos, as well as 8K video and 10-bit Log.It has IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. packed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 90W wired turbocharging and 50W wireless turbocharging as well as reverse wireless charging
- 6.73-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 2600 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz PWM dimming, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage, 16GB LPPDDR5X RAM with 512GB / 1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with 1″ Sony IMX989 sensor,f/1.9 – f/4.0 variable aperture, 23mm focal length, HyperOIS, 8P aspherical lens, LED flash, 50MP Sony IMX858 122° ultrawide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 12mm focal length, 5cm super macro 50MP Sony IMX858 telephoto camera with f/1.8 aperture, 75mm equivalent focal length, OIS, 3.2x optical zoom, 50MP Sony IMX858 periscope telephoto camera with f/3.0 aperture, 120mm equivalent focal length, OIS, 5x optical zoom, up to 120x digital zoom, Leica Summicron optics, Dolby Vision HDR video recording, 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 163.18×74.64×9.06mm; Weight: 227g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 1, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 90W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging
Xiaomi 13 Ultra comes in Black, White and Olive Green colors. priced at 5,999 yuan for 12GB + 256GB, 6499 yuan for 16GB+512GB and 7,299 yuan for 16GB+ 1TB . It is available to order and will go on sale in China from April 21st.