Xiaomi has introduced Mi Note Pro in China.Xiaomi Mi Note Pro features a 5.7-inch 2K (2560 x 1440) IPS LCD display powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor along with an Adreno 430 GPU coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The 13-megapixel OIS camera is located on the back of this device and flanked by a dual-LED, dual tone flash. The 4-megapixel camera (2um pixel size, like the front-facing shooter on the One M9) is located on the front-side of this device. Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with Xiaomi’s MIUI skin on top of Google OS. This device supports 4G LTE connectivity and will also offer dual SIM, The device is packed with 3090mAh non-removable battery.
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS display with 551PPI resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor (four x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + four x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- MIUI on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera
- 6.95mm thick and weighs 161 grams
- 4G LTE (cat.9 up to 450Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3090mAh battery
Image source MIUI
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App
Subscribe by Email