Xiaomi Mi A3 has a 6.08-inch HD+ AMOLED Display powered by Snapdragon 665 11nm SoC with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. On-Camera, it has a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, 8-megapixel 118° ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 32-megapixel front camera. packed by a 4030mAh Battery.
- 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ AMOLED display with 102.7% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 156.48×71.85×8.47mm; Weight: 173.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4030mAh battery
Mi A3 is available on Mi.com, Flipkart and Amazon. Redmi Go 1GB+16GB priced at Rs 4,499 Redmi Note7 Pro 4GB RAM cost Rs 10,999. Rs 12,999 for 6GB +64GB and Rs 13,999 for 6GB+ 128GB.Redmi K20 is priced at Rs 19,999 for 6GB +64GB, Rs 22,999 for6GB + 128GB. Redmi K20 Pro cost Rs 24,999 for 6GB and Rs 27999 for 8GB RAM.