Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has similar to Design to Redmi Note 5 Pro. It has a 6.26-inch Full HD+ resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card.
On Camera, it has a 12MP 1.4μm, f / 1.9 aperture main Camera Secondary 5MP1.12μm, f / 2.2 aperture with Dual pixel autofocus It comes with EIS Support and a 20MP + 2MP dual-camera with an aperture of f/2.0, AI portrait mode support, and AI face unlock. Packed with a 4000mAh battery which support fast charging. Dual SIM device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 10 Update.
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in Black, Blue, Red and Rose Gold color priced at Rs 13999 for 4GB RAM and Rs 15999 for 6GB RAM. First Sale on November 23 at 12PM on Flipkart & Mi.com for first sale price will be Rs 12999 and Rs 14999 there will be also Rs 500 off on HDFC cards