Xolo Cube 5.0 smartphone features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection.It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU coupled with 1 GB RAM.It comes with 8 GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card.The Dual SIM device runs on Android v 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box.It sports a 8 MP rear camera featuring Auto Focus, scene detection & tuning, Face recognition , panorama, Face beauty, Geo tagging and HDR and2MP front-facing camera .Connectivity options on the device include: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPSThe device is packed by a 2000mAh battery.
- Display:5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- Processor:1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- Memory:1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System:Android v5.0, Lollipop
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,,Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 6.9 mm
- Connectivity:3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh battery
Xolo Cube 5.0 comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 7,999.