Asus has launched Asus Zenfone 10 smartphone. It has a 5.9-inch FHD+ OLED screen with 144Hz refresh Rate, up to 1100 nits peak brightness powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
It supports vapor chamber cooling and runs on Android 13 with ZenUI which will get 2 years of OS updates and 4 years of security patches. On Camera, it has a 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, six-axis gimbal stabilization 2.0, adaptive EIS, 13MP ultra-wide camera and a 32MP front camera. IP68 water and dust resistant ratings. Packed by a 4300mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging, 15W wireless charging.
- 5.9-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED HDR 10+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 144Hz refresh rate, up to 1100 nits peak brightness, 151.9% sRGB, 112% DCI-P3 color gamut, Delta E<1, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 4.0 storage, 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Android 13 with ASUS ZenUI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, six-axis gimbal stabilization 2.0, 2×2 OCL PDAF, 13MP 120° ultra-wide camera, Dual PDAF, 8K 24fps video recording
- 32MP front camera with RGBW technology
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9380, Stereo speakers, Dirac Virtuo for Headphone Spatial Sound, Two microphones with OZO Audio Noise Reduction Technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 146.5×68.1 ×9.4mm; Weight: 172g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11be 7, Bluetooth 5.3,GNSS support GPS (L1/L5), Glonass (L1), Galileo (E1/E5a), BeiDou(B1/B2a), QZSS (L1/L5) and NavIC(L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh Battery with 30W fast charging, 15W wireless charging
ASUS ZenFone 10 comes in Midnight Black, Comet White, Eclipse Red, Aurora Green, and Starry Blue colors, priced at 799 Euros for 8GB + 128GB, 849 Euros for 8GB + 256GB, and 929 Euros for the 16GB RAM. Now available in Europe and will roll out in the U.S., Canada, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Taiwan in Q3 2023.