Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 12R 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.79-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh Rate powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, 2MP secondary camera, and 5MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.79-inch FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 6nm Mobile Platform (2.2 GHz x 2 A78-based +2GHz x 6 A55-based Kryo CPUs) with Adreno 613 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.6×76.28×8.17mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi Note 12R comes in Midnight Black, Space Blue and Gradient colors, priced at 1099 yuan for 4GB + 128GB, 1199 yuan for 6GB + 128GB, 1599 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, and 1799 yuan for 8GB + 256GB.