Gionee today at event announced the Gionee Elife E8 Gionee Elife E8 to feature an 6 inch Quad HD 1440 x 2560 screen powered by a 2GHz octa core MediaTek Helio X10 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM.
On storage it comes with 64GB of internal storage.there is 24 Mega-pixel rear camera with LED Flash which is capable of taking 120 MP pictures and 8 MP shooter for selfies there is also a fingerprint scanner at back.All of that is packed within a 9.6 mm thick shell and the device manages the device is packed withh 3500mAbattery
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X 10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 24 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.3 × 9.6 mm; Weight: 207 g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 3520mAh battery
Gionee Elife E8 is priced at 3999 Chinese Yuan ( US$ 644 / Rs. 41118 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from July 15th. It will launch in India in August.