Xiaomi launched the Mi 4i at company’s Global Mi phone premiere at New delhi, Mi 4i is launched first in india before launching in china. Mi 4i priced at Rs 12,999.Today Xiaomi launch Mi 4i Dark Grey version of Mi4i which will be available on June 16 at 2pm. Registration are open for the sale through Mi.com
Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone features a 5-inch IPS fully laminated display 1920 x 1080 with Corning scratch resistance glass protection It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405 GPU coupled with 2 GB of RAM.It comes with 16 GB of inbuilt storage out of which 12.77GB is available for user to use further which cannot be expandable via MicroSD card.
The Dual SIM device runs on MIUI 6 top of Android 5.0 out-of-the-box.It sports a 13MP rear camera and two-tone LED flash. and a 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens. On Connectivity options on the device include: 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens .The device is backed by a 3120mAh battery with quick charge support, which can charge the battery to 40 percent in an hour, and full charge in three. As per the company, the battery is good enough to survive up to 1.5 days.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display with Corning scratch resistance glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI 6 on top of Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro SIM)
- 13MP rear camera, 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and two-tone LED flash.
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8mm; Weight: 130 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3120mAh battery