Gionee Marathon M4 feature a 5-inch HD Display powered by a 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Quad-core processor with ARM Mali400 MP GPU and 2GB of RAM. on storage it comes with 16GB of internal storage which is expandale up to 32GB via microSD card.
On camera it comes with 8 Mega Pixel Camera with LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera it comes with some feature such as Face beauty, Panorama(Horizontal), Geo-tagging, Touch focus, 20 snaps in one click, pic note , filters, HDR mode, Take anytime , filter. dual SIM device runs on
Android OS, V5.0 Lollipop ( amigo 3.0) . On connectivity include 4G,3G,GPS, Bluetooth,Wifi. Marathon M4 will have a 5000mAh battery which is claimed to deliver up to 65 hours of talk time and up to 463 hours of standby time.
Commenting on the launch, Timir Baran Acharyya, GM, Gionee India said:Marathon M4 is a result of Gionee’s consistent understanding of the rising demand for a device that not just looks great on the specs sheet, but also demonstrates an impeccable performance.Consumers today love to be connected on the go and are always on the lookout for powerful devices and M4 answers exactly that. With an exceptional battery life and powerful multimedia experience, M4 is sure to set the bar a notch higher.
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.0
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.7×71.2×10.18mm; Weight: 176g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5000 mAh battery with up to 440h standby and up to 50h talk time