Dual SIM device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top. On Camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and a 24-megapixel front camera with AI selfies. has a glass back with gradiant finish Packed with a 3400mAh battery.
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery
Honor 10 Lite comes in Midnight Black, White, Gradient Blue and Gradient Red colors priced at 1399 yuan for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1699 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and 1899 Yuan for 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and goes on sale in China from November 22nd.