First go to setting , Lock screen & Security then select Fingerprint . then u need to choose Fingerprint Recognition and place finger on fingerprint scanner on enable it. users can add up to 5 fingerprints. Fingerprint Scanner on Coolpad Note 5 is fast and responsive
Coolpad Note 5 fingerprint scanner can be also use to Double tap of Fingerprint Scanner to turn off the screen . Which Coolpad says Finger Touch here is list of functions u can use with Fingerprint Scanner on Note 5. Close Alarm – Press fingerprint scanner to close alarm when ringing . Video record – Press and Hold fingerprint scanner to start video recording also press and hold to stop it. Answer a Call – Use Fingerprint Scanner to answer call. Use Fingerprint Scanner to record a call while on call. This may be not a new feature now available on all phones which has a fingerprint Scanner take Photos using fingerprint Scanner.
Coolpad Note 5 comes with a Cool Manager app which includes App Lock features with this users can Lock their Apps and Unlock it using Fingerprint scanner. Coolpad Note 5 also comes with a Dual App support.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD fully laminated display, scratch-resistant glass for protection
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture, CMOS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.1-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.85mm; Weight: 173.4g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4010mAh battery
Coolpad Note 5 is now available in India at Rs 10,999.