HTC has launched HTC Butterfly 3 in Japan.HTC Butterfly 3 features a 5.2-inch WQHD display with a 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution.It is powered by a Snapdragon 810 coupled with 3GB of RAM.
It comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB. the device runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box with the company’s with HTC Sense 7 UI on top.It sports a 20.7MP Duo rear camera with LED flash along with 13MP front-facing camera.Connectivity options on the device include: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE, 4G LTE, The device is backed by a 2700mAh battery.The J Butterfly’s polycarbonate body measures 151×73×10.1mm weighs 162g and comes with IP55/IP57 for protection against the elements. The smartphone will be available in red, white, and indigo blue, with all three sporting a glossy finish on the back.
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) wQHD display
- Snapdragon 810
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 13MP front facing shooter
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS with GLONASS
- 2700mAh battery