HTC One E9+ smartphone features a 5.5-inch Quad HD display with a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution It is powered by a 64-bit 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU coupled with 3 GB of RAM.It comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable upto 32GB via MicroSD card.The Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense 7.0 UI on Top out-of-the-box.It sports a 20MP rear camera with LED Flash and a Ultrapixel front-facing camera.Connectivity options on the device include: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS.The device is backed by a 2800mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual nano SIM
- Dimensions: 156.5×76.5×7.54mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
HTC One E9+ comes in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 36,790 (MOP). It will be available across India starting from today.