Infinix has launched the Infinix Smart 8 smartphone. It has a 6.6 HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, powered by Unisoc T606 SoC with 4GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM and 128GB storage.
On Camera it has a 13MP rear camera , ring LED Flash, secondary AI camera and 8MP front camera It runs Android 13 with XOS 13. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery.
- 6.6-inch (720 x 1612 pixels) HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits peak brightness
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 (6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 13 with XOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, ring LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Infinix Smart 8 comes in Timber Black, Galaxy White, Crystal Green, and Shiny Gold colors , Priced at NGN 82,000 in Nigeria.