Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 13C smartphone. Redmi 13C has a 6.74-inch HD+ screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by Helio G85 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM with additional 8GB RAM expansion and 256GB storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP main camera,2MP macro camera, and 8MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- 6.74-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 600 nits of brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 168×78×8.09mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging
Redmi 13C comes in Midnight Black, Navy Blue, Clover Green and Glacier White colors ,Priced at starting at $109 for the 4GB + 128GB model.