On-Camera, it has a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front-facing camera. It has a large 2.4mm fingerprint sensor on the right side that can unlock the phone in 0.16 seconds and also doubles up as a power button. Stereo speakers with ultra-linear large-amplitude speaker unit at the bottom Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 44W flash charge 2.0 fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 20 minutes and 100% in 58 minutes.
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 96% NTSC color gamut
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4377A Hi-Fi chip, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio certification
- Dimensions: 163.71 x 75.55 x 8.93mm; Weight:198.1g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W Super FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
iQOO Neo 3 5G comes in Sky Blue and Blue Black colors priced at 2698 yuan ( Rs. 29,011) for 6GB RAM, 2998 yuan ( Rs. 32,230) for 8GB RAM, 3398Yuan for 8GB + 256GB, 3298 yuan ( Rs. 35,450) for 12GB RAM. It will go on sale in China from April 29.