Lava has launched Lava Blaze 2 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.56″ 90Hz LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate powered by Dimensity 6020 SoC with up to 6GB RAM, an additional 6GB of virtual RAM, and up to 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage.
On Camera it has a 50MP rear camera with ring light that also works as a notification light, 8MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The phone runs Android 13 without any bloatware, and the company promises an upgrade to Android 14 and two years of security updates.Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18w fast charging.
- 6.56-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD 2.5D Curved screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6020 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, ring light, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:164.2x76x8.45mm; Weight: 203g
- 5G SA/ NSA (1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
Lava Blaze comes in Glass Black, Glass Blue, and Glass Lavender colors,Priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB RAM and Rs 10,999 for 6GB + 128GB model. The phone will be available from Amazon.in and Lava India website online as well as offline stores starting from November 9. Lava offers a ‘free service at home’ to the customers, in which service will be provided at customers’ doorstep within the phone’s warranty period.