POCO has launched the POCO C65 smartphone in the C series. It has a 6.74-inch HD+ screen with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by Helio G85 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM with additional 8GB RAM expansion and up to 256GB eMMC 5.1 Storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP main camera, 2MP macro camera, and 8MP front camera. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- 6.74-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.6:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14 for POCO
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 168×78×8.09mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
POCO C65 comes in Black, Blue, and Purple colors, Priced at $129 for the 6GB RAM and $149 for 8GB + 256GB model.