Lava has launched Iris Atom 2 new budget smartphones in the Iris series.Lava Iris Atom 2 feature a 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA TFT display powered by a 1.3 GHz processor coupled with 512MB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 4.4 out of box. on camera it comes with 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. device supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS and packs a 1750 mAh battery.
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA TFT display
- 1.3 GHz processor
- 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), Upgradable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, Largan Lens
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 66x134x9.15mm; Weight: 130g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1750 mAh battery
Lava Iris Atom 2 come in White and Black colors and are priced at Rs. Rs. 4,949. smartphone will be available through retail stores, multi-brand outlets and online platforms