LG Today has introduced the same phone as new Wine Smart, successor of last year’s Wine Smart for global markets. It feature a 3.2-inch (320 x 480 pixels) display, is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). It has a 3-megapixel rear camera without flash and a VGA front-facing camera. It also comes with 4G connectivity.The device is packed by a 1700mAh battery.
- 3.2-inch (320 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 58.7 x 16.6mm; Weight: 143g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1700mAh removable battery
LG Wine Smart comes in Navy and Burgundy colors and is already available in Korea as Gentle for 200,000 South Korean Won ( US$ 170 / Rs. 11,000 approx.). It will roll out in France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Kazakhstan and Japan starting from this month. Pricing and availability will be announced locally at the time of launch, said the company.