LG has announced Watch Urbane Luxe , the company’s latest limited edition luxury Android Wear smartwatch with 23-karat gold body, ahead of IFA 2015.LG Watch Urbane comes with 1.3-inch P-OLED display delivers stunning image clarity all day long, even in bright sunlight Snapdragon 400 quad core 1.2GHz works smoothly with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of storage ensuring rapid processing and reliable performance.Compatible with Android 4.3 or higher.
LG Watch Urbane is IP67 dust and water resistant (up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes). Android Wear connects to your phone via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Get notifications, listen to music and track your run on your watch. Even when your phone isn’t with you.The 23-karat gold used in the LG Watch Urbane Luxe is stronger and harder than the 24-karat gold used in jewelry and heavier than the 18-karat gold used in traditional luxury watches, said the company
- 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320), 245ppi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 4GB eMMC
- LG wearable platform (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.4 and above)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro/ Accelerometer/ Compass), Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 410mAh battery
LG will only make 500 limited edition watches engraved with its own serial number for authenticity. The LG Watch Urbane Luxe will be priced approximately at US$ 1200 (Rs. 79,560 approx.) when it goes on sale in the U.S. by the end of October. It will be available for pre-order at jeweler REEDS in September.