Motorola has launched the Moto E40 smartphone in India. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by UNISOC T700 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera, and 8MP front camera. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Packed with a 5000mAh battery.
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate
- UNISOC T700 (2 x Cortex-A75 + 6 x Cortex-A55 1.8GHz) octa-core CPU with 850 MHz Mali G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP rear camera, Quad Pixel technology, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Single Bottom-ported Speaker, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant4 Key.
- Dimensions: 165.1×75.7×9.14mm; Weight: 198g
- Splash resistant (IP52 ratings)
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging
Moto E40 comes in Pink Clay and Carbon Gray colors, priced at Rs. 9499 and will be available from Flipkart starting from 17th October.