HMD Global has launched the Nokia T20 company’s first tablet It has a 10.4-inch (1200 x 2000 pixels) 2K display With a brightness of 400 nits powered by a Unisoc T610 processor with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
It runs on the Android 11 operating system and Nokia is offering two years of OS upgrade and three years of security updates. Nokia has also integrated Google Kids Space a children’s Google account manager with parental controls It features IP52 dust and water resistance rating. Packed by an 8,200 mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging with a 10W charger in the box.
- 10.4-inch 1200×2000 2K Display 400nits
- Unisoc T610 Octa-core processor
- 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB Storage
- Android 11
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front Camera
- 8,200mAh Battery, 15W Charging.
- microSD, USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 157.5 x 7.8mm, 470g
Nokia T20 Pricing starts at $249.99 in the US, available from November 17th, In UK the tablet will be available from today starting at £179.99 for the Wi-Fi version, or £199.99 for the LTE model