Moto G7 to come with waterdrop notch. It has a 6.24-inch display, Full HD + Display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. On Camera, it has a 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 12 MP Selfie Camera packed by a 3500 mAh battery with quick charge support it will run on Android Pie.
Moto G7 Plus has a 6.4-inch display Full HD screen + 19: 9 aspect ratio, 4/6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage. On Camera, it will have a 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and 12MP packed by 3.500 mAh battery with quick charge
Moto G7 Power has a 6.22-inch HD + display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage.12MP Rear Camera and 8MP front camera packed by a 5000mAh Battery.
- 6.2-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
Moto G7 Play will come with an HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 or 632 processor with 2GB RAM,16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage. On Camera it ha12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture Packed by 3000mAh battery
Moto G7 Play will be available for EUR 149, Moto G7 Power EUR 209 in most European markets. Moto G7 series to launch in February