Motorola has launched Moto G71 5G smartphone in India. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695, 50MP Triple Rear camera
Moto G71 5G has a 6.43-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. Packed by a 5000mAh Battery.
- 6.43-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 179g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbocharging
Moto G71 5G comes in Arctic Blue and Neptune Green colors, priced at Rs 18,999, and will go on sale through Flipkart starting January 19.