Samsung has introduced the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE smartphone in India. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Flat Display with a 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Exynos 2100 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and 128/256GB Storage.
On camera, it has a 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view, 8-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS for 3X optical Zoom and up to 30X digital zoom, and a 32-megapixel front camera. It has IP68 ratings for water resistance, In-display Optical Fingerprint Scanner, and runs Android 12 out of the box. Packed by a 4,500mAh battery with support for wired 25W wired fast charging, and has 15W wireless charging, It doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 12 with One UI 4
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Dual Pixel AF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, 12MP 123˚ Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, 30X Space zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm; Weight: 177g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, Samsung Pay with NFC
- 4500mAh battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, 15W wireless charging, Wireless power share
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE comes in White, Lavender, Graphite and Olive colors priced at Rs. 54999 for the 8GB + 128GB and Rs 58,999 for 8GB + 256GB version. The phone will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.com, leading online portals and select retail stores from tomorrow, January 11th, 2022. As a part of launch offers, users get Rs. 5000 cashback on HDFC Bank card till January 17, 2022, so the effective starting price is Rs. 49999.