Motorola has introduced the Motorola G82 5G smartphone. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ pOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, and tiny bezels powered by a Snapdragon 695 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
On-Camera, it has a 50MP f/1.8 sensor with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide shooter, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front camera. It has an IP52 water-resistance rating, a Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm headphone jack. The device measures 160.89 x 7.99 x 74.46mm and weighs 173g. It runs on Android 12 out of the box. Packed by 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ pOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
Moto G82 5G comes in Meteorite Gray and White Lily color options. priced at Rs 21,4999 for 6GB RAM and Rs 22,999 for 8GB RAM. Rs 1500 off on SBI Credit Card.