Motorola has launched the Moto Tab G70 LTE tablet in India It has an 11-inch 2K LCD display powered by Helio G90T SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
It runs on Android 11 with Google Kids Space. It features quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, IP52 ratings for splash resistance, LTE support, it doesn’t have support for voice calls. Packed by a 7700mAh battery with support for 20W rapid charging.
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200) TDDI LCD screen with up to 400 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch, TUV certified eye protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual mics + smart voice by DSP (mid-field)
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 258.4x163x7.5mm; Weight: 490g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 7700mAh Battery with 20W Quick Charge, Up to 12 hours video playback
Moto tab g70 LTE comes in Cyber Teal color, is priced at Rs. 21,999. It is available to pre-order starting from today, January 18th. Launch offer Up to 10% discount on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards during Flipkart’s Big Saving Days sale starting till January 22, 2022