Moto X Play comes with 5.5-inch FHD Display powered by a 1.7Ghz Snapdragon 615 SoC coupled with 2GB RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage which is expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD card. On camera 21MP rear camerat with f/2.0, and 5MP front facing camera with flash. Device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of box and packs 3,630 mAh battery.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery
Motorola Moto X Play comes in Black and White colors and supports replaceable flip shells and Moto Maker customization. It available starting in August in 55 countries across Europe, Latin America, and Canada, but it won’t be available in the US. Motorola has not announced the pricing or roll out details for Asia yet.