Nokia has launched the Nokia G42 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.56-inch HD+ 90Hz display powered by the Snapdragon 480+ processor with 6GB of RAM, 5GB of additional virtual RAM, and 128GB of storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP main camera, 2MP Depth,2MP Macro camera, and 8MP front camera. It runs on Android 13 and guarantees two years of operating system upgrades and 3 years of security updates. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging (QC3.0 & PD3.0) for quick recharging. It comes with a jelly case and a 20W charger in the box.
- 6.56″ HD+ 20:9 (720 x 1612), 90Hz refresh rate, Brightness 450 nits (typ.), 560 nits with brightness boost, Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480+ 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, microSD card support up to 1TB
- Android 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50 MP AF Main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2 MP Depth and 2 MP Macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash, Night mode 2.0, AI Portrait and OZO 3D audio capture
- 8MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.0 x 75. 8 x 8.55mm; Weight 193.8g
- Dust and splash resistant (IP52 Rated)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C 2.0
- 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging support (QC3.0 & PD3.0)
Nokia G42 5G comes in So Grey and So Purple colors, priced at Rs. 12,599. It will be available from Amazon. starting from September 15th