Nokia N1 tablet is now available for sale in Taiwan at the equivalent of $270 USD. In China, the tablet has been selling out and with Google Services included, the N1 offers the Google Play Store and just about everything that you would expect from a slate powered by Google’s open source OS.
The tablet was designed by Nokia and is produced by Foxconn. The contract manufacturer licensed the Nokia name for the slate which comes with a 7.9-inch LCD screen carrying a 1536 x 2048 resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This works out to a pixel density of 324ppi. powered by 2.3GHz CPU quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 SoC and the PowerVR G6430 GPU. 2GB of RAM is inside along with 32GB of non-expandable memory. The tablet offers both an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera and a 5300mAh battery keeps the lights on. Android 5.0 is pre-installed.
Nokia N1 specifications
- 7.9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) IPS LED-backlit display at 326 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Nokia Z Launcher
- 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 200.7×138.6x 6.9; Weight: 318 g
- Wolfson WM8958E, independent audio codec
- WiFi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0
- 5300 mAh lithium polymer battery