It has a new vector aesthetic design 174.5° dot-cutting with 6.85mm at its thinnest point and air-cooled technology with nine heat radiation air slots on the back of the metal body to increase the heat transfer of the mobile phone to keep the phone cool when gaming. The body is made of triple anodized aviation-grade aluminum alloy that has gone through 5 sandblasting processes and uses new lamination technology with three-layer graphite lamination that increases thermal diffusibility by 117%. It has 16.8 million color RGB color lights on the back.
On Camera it has a 24MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 76.9-degree wide-angle lens. It has a game button that activates gaming mode by limiting the background network and option to block calls, SMS, notifications, etc. This also activates turbo acceleration technology. Nubia has optimized 128 games fully offering high-frame rate, smoother performance and also increases game loading speed by 50%. Packed by a 3800mAh battery with NeoPower 3.0.
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 85% NTSC color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Nubia Red Magic OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 24MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 76.9-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, TAS2555 Amplifier, DTS audio
- Dedicated Gaming button
- Dimensions: 158.1× 74.9x 9.5~6.85mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with fast charging
Nubia Red Magic is priced at Rs. 29,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting December 20th.