One plus may not launch One plus Two on 1st june but there will be price drop on One Plus One.
Acording to sources one plus will announce a global price cut for its first flagship smartphone, the One. now the 64GB One Plus One model is retailing at $348, but starting Monday, the price is expected to drop by $50. So, you should be able to pick up the 64GB model at $298 and the 16GB variant for about $248.
the pricing in India is expected to remain unchanged. This means that the One will continue to retail at INR 21,998 for the 64GB model and INR 18,998 for the 16GB variant.
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- CyanogenMod 11S on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, weight: 162 grams
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3100 mAh battery