Oppo has launched Oppo A93 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD 90Hz display with 180Hz touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 480 processor with support for 5G SA/NSA.
It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD. Dual SIM device runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1. On-Camera, it has a 48-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro, 2-megapixel portrait sensor, and 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 90Hz LTPS LCD screen, 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.7×8.4mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
Oppo A93 5G comes in Aurora, Black, and Silver colors, priced at 1999 yuan for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage. 128GB variant will be available later.