Oppo has launched OPPO K9x 5G smartphone in China. It features a 6.49-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA and up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
On-Camera, it has a 64-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro,2-megapixel black and white depth camera, and 16-megapixel front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is Packed by 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- 6.49-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate, 96%NTSC colour gamut, up to 600 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro camera and 2MP B&W depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.2× 74.76×8.81mm; Weight:194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
OPPO K9x comes in Silver Purple and Obsidian Black colors, priced at 1399 yuan for 6GB RAM, 1499 yuan for 8GB RAM, and 1699 yuan for the 8GB+256GB Storage.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email