TECNO has launched Tecno Spark 8 Pro smartphone in India. It has a 6.8-inch Full HD+ Display powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 11 with HiOS on top. On camera, it has a 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth, AI lens, dual-LED flash, and 8MP front camera with dual-LED flash. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2460 pixels) FHD+ Dot-in display with up to 500 nits brightness, NEG glass protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- 48MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP AI Lens, Dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: : 169x 76.8x 8.77mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
TECNO Spark 8 Pro comes in Komodo Island, Turquoise Cyan, Winsor Violet, and Interstellar Black colors, priced at Rs. 10599 for 4GB + 64GB version.