POCO has launched the POCO M6 Pro 5G smartphone in India which is rebranded Redmi 12 5G. POCO M6 Pro has a 6.79-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM with 6GB of virtual RAM and up to 128GB storage.
It comes with IP53 ratings for dust and splash resistance. On Camera it has a 50MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor and 8MP front camera. It runs on Android 13 with MIUI 14. packed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- 6.79-inch FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 30/48/60/90Hz adaptive refresh rate, 91% screen-to-body ratio, 550 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform (2.2 GHz x 2 A78-based +2GHz x 6 A55-based Kryo CPUs) with Adreno 613 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom firing loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 168.6×76.28×8.17mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
POCO M6 Pro 5G comes in Forest Green and Power Black colors, Priced at Rs. 10,999 for 4GB RAM, and Rs 12,999 for 6GB RAM. It will be available from Flipkart starting from August 9th at 12PM. Launch offer Rs. 1000 instant discount with ICICI Bank cards