Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy F34 5G smartphone in India. Samsung Galaxy M34 5G has a 6.46-inch FHD+ 120Hz Super AMOLED screen powered by Exynos 1280 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage.
It runs on Android 13 with One UI 5.1 with up to 4 generations of OS Upgrades and 5 years of Security updates. On Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera and 13MP front camera. Packed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but it doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
- 6.46-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 1000 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) 5nm processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:161.7×77.2×8.8mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA /NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, Dual-frequency GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy F34 5G comes in Electric Black and Mystic Green colors, Priced at Rs. 18,999 for 6GB RAM and Rs 20,999 for 8GB RAM. It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung.com, and select retail stores starting from August 12, Now available for pre-order. Launch offer Rs. 2000 discount with ICICI Bank and SBI cards or Rs. 2000 off on exchange bonus, 9 Month No Cost EMI