It has a 6.26-inch HD+ Dot Notch display powered by Snapdragon 439 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage.
On camera it has a 1 2-megapixel main camera with a Sony IMX363 sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with AI selfies and portrait mode as well as AI face unlock. packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging,10W charger in the box.
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, Dual PD auto focus, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.3×75.4×9.4mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi 8 comes in Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Emerald Green and Onxy Black colors, priced at Rs. 7999.It will be available from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from October 12th.